|1. Log into the eScreenz™ Content Server Administration Site, using the URL, user name, and password provided to you in your confirmation e-mail.
2. Once you are logged in, click the "Download Screensaver" link to download the eScreenz™ Screensaver installer. NOTE: In the rare event that your company's installation has multiple proxies servers set up for eScreenz, use the Advanded Download Options to select which proxy to use.
3. Click on the "Run" button
NOTE: The download is over ten MB, so this may take a few minutes depending on your connection speed.
4. If you see the following screen (depends on your version of Windows), then click the Run button.
5. On the first screen of the setup wizard, click the "Next" button to begin the installation process.
6. Click the "Next" button to begin installing.
You will see progress on the installation wizard as it proceeds with the installation.
8. When the wizard completes, click the close button.